What to expect when returning to the Tivoli
Please note that all social distancing has been removed; however, the following applies:
- Vaccine Passports are not required
- Please have your e – ticket on your phone ready to be checked by our Front of House staff. Paper tickets are also accepted
- Face coverings are not mandatory however we recommend wearing a mask to keep yourself and others safe
- We encourage use of e-tickets
- Track and Trace – everyone will be required to check in
- Hand sanitiser stations will be placed throughout the theatre
- During your visit please be aware of those around you, especially in busier areas and when queuing
- We are encouraging contactless payment
- Enhanced cleaning and regular checks done by our on-site team
- Ventilation – all we can say is… wrap up warm
If you’re unable to attend for Covid related reasons please contact your ticket provider for their refund policy.
If you feel unwell or have been told to isolate, then please do not attend.
With your support we are confident that you will continue to enjoy your theatre experience with us at the Tivoli Theatre.
Our staff are always here to help and assist with any questions or feedback you may have.